Time: 9.30 – 12.00
Presenter: Mireille Wagner
You will learn:
- Why smoothies are an effective tool to improve your health
- What you need to get started and how to decide on the right blender for you
- The essential components of a healthy smoothie and helpful tips.
- What? How much? What to avoid.
- What you can add to boost the power of your smoothies.
- Some simple smoothie recipes to take home and make right away.
Mireille Wagner is a functional nutrition and lifestyle coach. After losing a dear friend to breast cancer, Mireille changed careers and made it her mission to learn about the root cause of disease and help educate others on the early signs and symptoms of chronic and autoimmune disease. Through education, inspiration and empowerment, she helps her clients change their lifestyle and nutrition habits, one step at a time.
Who can attend: Everyone
What to bring: Apron
Workshop Fee: Members CHF 20, Non-members CHF 30
Additional Materials Fee: CHF 15 (Please pay, in cash, at workshop)
Cancellation Deadline: March 23
|Member & Family Member Price||CHF 20.00|
|Non-member Price||CHF 30.00|