Board Notes from Tuesday, February 26
- AGM is scheduled for April 16 and invitations/ballots will be sent out on March 14 in accordance with our Bylaws.
- Annual Board Reports from Committee Members must be submitted before the next Board Meeting, March 19th.
- President proposed new Finance Committee, chaired by Rosmarie Gubser. Committee members are Ellen Frick-Delman, Cassandra Budlong, Terri Fischer and Lyla Taylor. Approval of the Finance Committee is passed unanimously
- Board Members need to prepare a budget/forecast of projected expenses
- KPMG can no longer “review” AWCZ’s accounts/books and we are searching a replacement.
- Discussion of lowering AWCZ’s Ad rates to keep in line with rates charged by other organizations in Zurich. Proposal accepted by unanimously.
- Membership stands at 254. We have reached our goal for 2018/19 have been reached +4!
- Ileen Sangster has volunteered to Lead the Member to Member Care Team
- Approximately 56 Workshops scheduled for Workshop Week. Lots of interest from the membership; looking for ways to appeal to outside individuals.
- Approached by AICZ to cohost two events: a Memorial Day Celebration held at Park im Grune, Rushlikon and a July 4th Celebration held at Fork & Bottle.
- Lyla to attend Women’s Expo in Zurich on March 24th and distribute Round Robin and solicit potential businesses for Ad business
- Two new Library volunteers brought on board
- Approached by “AtoZ English” regarding use of Boardroom/library during after school hours
Respectfully submitted by Ellen Frick-Delman, President